“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what  you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear.”  In a study done years ago it was discovered that 93% of the things we worry about NEVER HAPPEN.  Of the remaining 7%, that will happen, 5% are done to us and are beyond our control.  2% of the things that will happen are in our control.  So, why worry.  That is exactly what Jesus is saying.  Worry contributes to heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, and more.  When we worry we are actually killing ourselves.  So, then what is the difference between worry and concern.  Concern leads me to prayer and to God.  Worry leads me to rely on myself.  Concern leads me to understand that everything is on God’s shoulders, while worry leads me to believe everything is on my shoulders.  Concern leads to positive steps, worry leads to handwringing and an early grave.  Are you concerned or worried?  Amen